RULES ON THE CARRIAGE
Registration and boarding
Passengers must present themselves at registration desk two hours before the scheduled time of departure. Registration of passengers ends 45 minutes before the scheduled time of departure. If the passenger fails to appear at the registration desk before the end of the deadline or fails to submit at the counter necessary documents fulfilling the journey, the same can not travel.
Passengers must be present at the boarding gate no later than the deadline set at check-in.
Right of refusal of carriage
At any time during the registration and boarding, the carrier may refuse carriage of passengers and their baggage if there is or is likely to occur one or more of the following cases:
- The passenger does not comply with current legislation.
- The carriage of the passenger and / or his baggage might endanger the security, safety, comfort and convenience of passengers or crew, especially if the traveler uses intimidation, behaves provocatively and using insulting or abusive language to the crew.
- Physical or mental condition of the passenger, including conditions caused by alcohol or drugs, or medication could pose a danger or risk to him, other passengers, crew or property.
- The passenger breached security, order and / or discipline at check-in.
- The passenger refused to undergo security checks or refused to provide documentation of their identity.
- The passenger: does not possess valid travel documents.
- Upon receipt for transport of unaccompanied children, passengers with reduced mobility, pregnant women and people with diseases or other person who requires special assistance, requires the prior consent of the carrier. For people with difficulty moving to preserve places which facilitate embarkation and disembarkation, as well as getting up during the flight. Booking these places, as well as accompanying persons shall be without charge. Children, the sick and disabled are not checked in emergency exit areas. Mothers with children check in rows 1-5.
- When transporting a sick or injured person requires the availability of a certificate of fitness for flight (MEDA) by a specialist doctor and availability of seating capacity. Electric wheel chairs with dry batteries (batteries) are transported if: 1 / battery is installed permanently wheelchair.2 / battery terminals are izolated.3 / cable connections are isolated from the battery.
- Do not take a trip to newborn babies up to 1 month. Babies (up to 2 years) are not entitled to their own seat. They travel in the lap of their parent / guardian or person accompanying them.Children aged between 5 and 12 years. can travel as unaccompanied, provided that the airline is notified in advance and confirmed their journey. Information about the person who will meet the child at the airport of destination of the trip must be submitted at check-in desk. The parent / guardian or the person who sent the child must wait at the airport until the departure of the aircraft.
- Children aged between 5 and 12 years. can travel as unaccompanied, provided that the airline is notified in advance and confirmed their journey. Information about the person who will meet the child at the airport of destination of the trip must be submitted at check-in desk. The parent / guardian or the person who sent the child must wait at the airport until the departure of the aircraft.
- The availability of special meals is checked and stated previously.
- Free Baggage Allowance All tickets (including children’s and baby’s) grant the right to transport 15 kg. luggage without having to pay any additional amount. Strollers and child seats are transported free, well-packaged and provided with a label in the baggage compartments of the aircraft.
- Hand Luggage It is allowed the carriage of only one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 5 kg. and with maximum dimensions 55/40/20 cm. It is strictly forbidden in hand luggage have a sharp and cutting objects. Liquids in hand luggage must be in individual containers of not more than 100ml each and placed in a transparent envelope self adhesive and reusable. The total quantity of liquids in hand luggage can not be more than 1l. Authorized to transport liquids are:
- Water, drinks, soups, syrups
- Creams, lotions, oils, perfumes
- Toothpaste, other pastes
- Gels, including hair and shower gel
- Soaps, medicines, dietary and baby food for use during the journey
- passengersare obliged to immediately inform the cabin crew when a battery or device is damaged, hot, produces smoke, is lost, or falls into the seat structure;
You must not include in your checked baggage fragile or perishable items or items of special value such as:
- precious metals
- personal electronic devices
- share certificates, bonds and other valuable documents
- business documents or
- passports and other identification documents.
a.Items that could endanger the aircraft, persons or property on board such as those set out in the Regulations for dangerous goods. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) and according to the current regulations of the carrier (further information from the carrier is available upon request). These items include: explosives, pressurized gas, oxidizing, radioactive or magnetic substances, flammable substances, toxic chemicals, liquids of any kind (except for liquids contained in hand luggage and intended for personal use by passenger during his trip).
b.Firearms and ammunition other than those intended for hunting or sport which, to be accepted as checked baggage must be unloaded, be suitably packed and have the safety catch. The carriage of ammunition is subject to regulation by the ICAO and IATA dangerous goods.
c.Cutting weapons, stabbing weapons and aerosols that can be used for attack or defense;
d.Antique weapons, swords, knives and other weapons of this type. This item can be transported in the cabin under any circumstances. However, they can be accepted as checked baggage at the discretion of the carrier;
e.Perishable goods, money, currency, jewelry, artwork, precious metals, silverware, securities or other valuables, expensive clothes, optical or photographic equipment, computers, electronic and / or telecommunications equipment or appliances, musical instruments, passports and identity papers, keys, samples, business documents, manuscripts or deeds, whether individualized or fungible, etc .;
f.Live animals, except pets and subject to the provisions of this Article.
5.Right to Refuse Carriage
a.At any embarkation or intermediate point, the carrier may, for reasons of security and / or safety, to refuse to carry as luggage items specified above, or to refuse to continue carrying them, if they are found during the journey. The carrier is not obliged to store luggage and / or objects that refuse to transport.
b.Carrier may refuse to transport any item as baggage because of its size, shape, weight, content, configuration, nature or its unpleasant odor or for technical and other reasons, safety reasons or to preserve the comfort and convenience of passengers.
c.Carrier may refuse to transport luggage, if it considers that it is poorly packaged or is not placed in a suitable container. Information on packing and unsuitable containers is available upon request
6.Right of search
- For reasons of security and safety, the carrier can ask the passenger to undergo a thorough inspection – they and / or their baggage – through a search or any type of scan, whether using X-rays or otherwise. If the passenger is not available, luggage may be scanned or searched in their absence, in order to ascertain whether it contains items, or any arms or ammunition that were not presented. If a passenger refuses to comply with these requests, the carrier may refuse carriage of the passenger and his luggage. If scanning damaged luggage and contents thereof or cause damage, the carrier shall not be liable unless the damage was caused by the fault of the carrier or its negligence.
- Transportation of animals The carriage of animals is subject to the express permission of the carrier at the time of booking.The carrier may agree to transport animals of passengers if the requirements for the health of the animal are met and required documents are submitted to border and customs authorities.
Completely responsibility of the passenger is to obtain and submit all documents required by the authorities of the destination or transit country. The carrier will not agree to carry animals that do not have the necessary documents. In the event of fraud or the absence or invalidity of the required documents, the carrier assumes no responsibility for any injuries, losses, delays, illnesses or death of animals, unless due to error or negligence by the carrier. Passengers who travel with such animals must reimburse the fines, loss, compensation and all other expenses incurred due to the specific situation.
- Dogs and cats up to 8 kg (including cage / bag) can fly in the cabin.
- АIf accepted as baggage, the animal and its cage will not be included in the free luggage and are excess baggage for which the passenger must pay the appropriate fee.
- Carriage of guide dogs and their container that accompany Passengers with Reduced Mobility will be carried freely, in addition to the regular free baggage allowance, in accordance with the carrier, which are available upon request.
- Cage with the animal is placed on the floor. Cell with maximum dimensions 55/40/23 cm must be purchased from specialty stores in order to provide the necessary comfort for the animal; it must be lockable and not create conditions for littering around.
- Birds, rabbits, hamsters or guinea pigs are not accepted for carriage. Passengers may transport one pet in the cabin.
- Customs restrictions Regulation (EC) № 1889/2005 of the European Parliament and the current Bulgarian legislation sets the following limits:
Passengers arriving from outside the EU is allowed duty free import for personal use every traveler to the following amounts:
- Local and foreign individuals exporting or importing cash in the amount of 10,000 or more (or the equivalent in Bulgarian Lev or another currency), as required fill a currency declaration.
- When exporting amounts over 25,000 Lev (or its equivalent in another currency) from individuals required document from the NRA for not declaring taxes and origin of the money.
- Local and foreign individuals can be freely imported, jewelry and accessories made of gold and platinum – up to 60 g., Jewelry and accessories made of silver – up to 300 g., gold ingots and gold coins – up to 37 grams.
- Tobacco: 200 cigarettes or 100 cigarillos / cigars with max weight 3 g. Each or 50 cigars ili250 city. Pipe tobacco
- Alcoholic beverages: beverages with an alcohol content over 22% – 1 l., Drinks with an alcohol content no higher than 22% sparkling wines, liqueur wines – 2L., Perfumes – 50 g., Toilet waters – 0. 25 liters.
7.Claims for late, lost or damaged luggage
In case of damaged baggage or partial loss of the contents of the baggage you must report upon your arrival to the 'Baggage Claim' department at the respective airport and before passing the customs control, where a Damage Report will be prepared.For the purpose of clarification, the procedure for repair of your damaged baggage requires you to submit a written inquiry to the airline at e-mail: email@example.com. You need to submit a scanned Damage report, within 7 days of issuance of the Damager report. Once we receive your documents, at the discretion of the airline, you will be asked to send the damaged baggage to the address we have specified. Accordingly, the luggage will be sent to a repair shop.
Claims must be accompanied by the following original / scanned documents within 7 days from the date on which the baggage was placed at the passenger's disposal:
- Damage Report
- Pictures of damaged baggage
- Boarding pass(es)
- Baggage tag(s)
- Bank account / IBAN / SWIFT CODE
The airline does not restore missing parts of suitcases- wheels and handles and does not accept to repair, worn and damaged baggage, caused by improper and unauthorized personal use.
The carrier is not liable for superficial damages arising from the normal handling of registered handed over luggage, such as:
- loss / destruction of pulling / security straps
Send us documentation in our Claim Form.
Delayed baggage / Lost Luggage
- The absence of your luggage you must report on arrival at "Lost and Found" office of the airport before passing customs control at the airport from which you will be made Protocol irregularity luggage (Property Irregularity Report - PIR).Complaints must be accompanied by the following original documents:
Please send your written complaint accompanied by the necessary documents by mail or scanned to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, within 21 days after issuance of the Protocol irregularity luggage (Property Irregularity Report - PIR).
- Protocol irregularity luggage (Property Irregularity Report - PIR)
- Boarding passes
- Baggage (s) label (s)
- Receipt of fee paid svarhbagazh (if any)
- Bank account / IBAN / SWIFT CODE
Subject to prohibition, restrictions and specific control:
- weapons, ammunition, explosives
- potent or poisonous substances
- drugs, narcotics, psychotropic substances
- protected species of animals and plants, according to the Washington Convention
- objects with historical, archaeological and artistic value